Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The countdown starts now...

So the countdown has officially started. This time tomorrow i will be a mother of 2! Yes, TWO!! YIKES!! I have to be at the hospital at 730 a.m. tomorrow and they said the c-section should start by 830 and the baby should be born within 10 minutes! Scary!! I am freaking nervous of "SURGERY". Dad, Ang and Charlie will be here by 7 am to get Danielle ready and off to school. Then they will go to the hospital. Ellyne and my mother will be there too. Dad said Robert will probably come in the afternoon. I will more than likely have one of them pick Danielle up at school.


So, i think i am ready. Just waiting for Ellyne to get here with my bedding! EZ had a little shower for me on Sunday and i got a bunch more stuff.

Then, yesterday FedEx knocks on the door with a HUGE package from NJ. Wanna see what Siobhan sent me???















Ok, gotta go do some dishes now!!! Next time i type, i shall be posting a new baby picture!!

Toodles!

No comments: