Thursday, June 28, 2007

Shup...

Yeah Yeah Yeah!
Stop bitching you guys. (You know who you are!)
I am a busy woman dammit. I cant update this damn thing every single day!

I am spring cleaning!! Most of y'all know that the house i live in was inherited from my father-in-law. My husband has lived here since he was 10 or 11 years old. So, needless to say, we have accumulated a ton of SHIT!!!!!! A ton of stuff that my husband REFUSES to get rid of. A ton of shit just laying here collecting dust. Useless crap. Old crap! Just plain old crap!
So, this week has been spent in the basement cleaning out the tool room/boiler room/junk pit! I have loaded up my second dumpster bin of the day. I am covered in dirt. I cant wait for Danny to get home so i can sit my ass in a nice hot bath. After i direct my husband to the boxes of crap that he needs to carry out for me!

Right now i am sitting on the front porch and it is absolutely freeeezing out here. The last few days we have been bitching because it is so damn hot. Now, its like 50 degrees out here.

I am sitting in the middle of a kickball game. All the kids on the block are playing in front of my house. Well, i wouldn't say "playing". More like bitching and moaning and groaning and constantly arguing. They cant play more than 30 seconds without arguing about something. Right now the little punk from down the block is right in front of my screaming that "its not fairrrrrr." OMG SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a stupid game! You are bitching and moaning that a little girl 3 years younger than you hit the ball too far and got a run and now the girls are beating your sorry ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, kids are driving me insane. I need to go in the house. Dinner needs to be cooked.
More interesting post one of these days soon!

1 comment:

Siobhan0124 said...

OMG an update! I was wondering if you fell off the face of the earth....