Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hey Hey I Wanna Be A Rockstar...

My Rock-N-Roll Baby. Glasses courtesy of Siobhan!!

Can it get any hotter? It has been in the high 80's, low 90's this week!! Danielle has spent lots of time in the pool. Danny went to Toys-R-Us and bought Hannah her own little pool. It's tiny with a big shade on top so she isn't in the sun. Danielle cracked up when we put Hannah in her itty-bitty bikini. Isn't she just too cute?




I have been slacking a bit on this here blog but i really have nothing interesting to say! Ive been in bed for three days with a "broken" back. Don't know what the hell i did to it. All i know is it fucking hurts!!!! Vicodin DOESN'T HELP!! Nothing helps! I am on the phone now (on hold of course) with ENH Radiology scheduling my MRI. I have to have 3 damn MRI's. Thank God my doctor prescribed me some Valium!

Hannah had her 3 month check up last week. My little heifer is weighing in at 12.5 lbs and she is 25 inches long. She is growing so fast. We just started her on baby food. She loves it. Boy is she a messy eater!! Here she is eating carrots for the first time!
Well, messy eater is hungry!
I will update later once i figure out how to post videos!

2 comments:

Siobhan0124 said...

Those sunglasses rule!

Angie said...

Your babies are so cute!! The short one is soo messy. Cool shades Siobhan. I just found the Chooch's float that is the same as miss Hannah's. I don't think I could fit him in it anymore without him flipping over. Adios for now, off to watch a movie.