Sunday, July 29, 2007

I cant come up with a title///

Since I am just lame and can't think of a thing to update this thing with, i am doing a survey... And since for SOME REASON Crazy Jersey Chick and Mischiefs Mother wont update either, I am tagging them to do it to. Since THEY WONT UPDATE they might as well do something on their blogs. Know what i mean?
Ok, Here i go!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I've got a couple of conflicting stories on the first name. My ma and i have the same middle name!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night when Fadder left and this afternoon when my mother left!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? sometimes
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?Yeah, Duh!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Nope, I'm a bitch!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Who me? Never!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO! Well, not NO but HELLLL NO!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? I love Raisin Bran (After i pick out all the raisins!)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Flip-Flops don't have laces!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I can be.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? I usually don't like ice cream but lately Danielle and I have been on a Cookies and Cream binge!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Are they buying me a beer yet?
15. RED OR PINK? Pink
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? This blog aint big enough for me list all that!
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandma
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? There are TWO PEOPLE who better cooperate and do this damn thing too!
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black running pants and no shoes!
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? TONS of fruit at Kay's.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? "This is the Replacements... Da Da Da"
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Who the hell knows and why the hell would i want to be a damn crayon?!?!?
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Candles Burning, Food cooking, My girls right after bathtime!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? DB when he hung-up on me! (Jerkface!)
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one sent this to me!
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey
27. HAIR COLOUR? Brown with Highlights
28. EYE COLOUR? Brown
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Mexican
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Queen
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? white
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs and kisses
36. LAST BOOK YOU READ? Danielle Steels "Bungalow 2"
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
39. DO YO HAVE ANY PETS? Oscar the Grouch (Do the Fitch Ave. Skunks count?")
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't use one!
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Danielle and I watched Oprah!
42. FAVOURITE SOUND? My girls giggles
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? the Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Mexico
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can't reveal my secrets, my family reads this!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?Arlington Heights, IL
47. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? The power to "heal" people.

No comments: