Monday, August 13, 2007

A blast from the past...

Dear Siobhan,
After you see this post, will you still love me? Will you still be my favorite bacon-loving friend? Will you still PROMISE to come visit me one day? You know i love you in your pink pajamas and furry boa!!

You know, there really is no reason for me posting that picture. I just happened to find it on my computer and thought i would post it for your enjoyment!!!

So, it has been sooooo long since i last posted a REAL post! Just a couple videos here and there and that's about it!

This has been a busy month! First Uncle Arthur came and spent the day with Yellie! I don't think there is anyone in the world she loves more than her uncles!! They spent a few hours just goofing off in the pool!

We completely redid Danielle's bedroom! New furniture, new walls, new window treatments and a new canopy netting!!! So, my "You are my sunshine" mural is gone! She is no longer my "babygirl". She is the only 8 year old i know that want doilies and lace and embroidered pillows! Goofy girl!!

We had our block party a couple of Weeks ago. It was alot of fun. I was actually able to get all of the kids on the block in one spot for a group photo! Came out pretty nice! Chicago Police brought their K-9 unit and did a demonstration. Here are a few other pics!

The following weekend was Danielle's 8th birthday party!! We had a "Mexican Fiesta". Lots of yummy food! Danielle was in the best mood with all her friends and yummy food! Spent some time in the pool and ate lots of cupcakes!



Sunday we spent the day at Bobby's new house. It is so cute. I would post a picture but its no longer on the website! He is getting alot of work done now before he moves in. Danny spent the day painting. I spent a couple hours pulling weeds in the back yard. Right before he started priming i went to Fadder's house so Hannah wouldn't have to breathe the fumes. Charlie had Hannah cracking up! (Check out the video on Ang's blog). Then Fadder came home and "rode" Charlie into the garage on his bike! That kid is too cute!!

Well, that is all the blogging i can handle in one day! Off to load the dishwasher! I leave you with a picture of my happy, drooling baby!


The End



No comments: