Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween 2007

Happy Halloween!!!
Yeah, i know. I'm a little late in posting! Sue me! What can i say? I am a busy woman!
So let me recap October for yous!
Let's see..

We started this Month with Hannah's Developmental Clinic Appointment at Evanston. They said she is doing well and like most "preemies" she is a tiny bit behind. But she is only behind in "low trunk muscle". They showed us lots of muscle exercises and said to give her extra "tummy time" and she will be perfectly fine!
Hannah's Appointment
Next we took our annual trip to Goebbert's Pumpkin Farm in South Barrington. It was fun but REALLY REALLY crowded. Last year it was empty!!! But it was really cold last year. We picked pumpkins, ate stuffs, bought apple pies, pumpkins, taffy apples, etc., etc.!

My girls

Dad and Choo-ChooHannah Baby
Tommy and I spent a lot of weeks getting my house ready for Halloween! This year our house turned out pretty good! We had lots of lights, a smoke machine, new scarecrows, a 12 foot spider on the lawn, hanging bats and dead heads! It came out pretty cute! We carved two pumpkins this year, a ghost and a cat!

Halloween night was pretty nice. A little on the chilly side but i dressed the girls warm. The plan was for Golans, T and Myself to hang out on my porch all night and be goofy (as usual). Well, Golans ended up having to work late and T decided that he was going to work at the haunted house! So, i ended up being alone for awhile until Matthew came and rescued me! He handed out candy and scared the kids! When Danny and the girls were done, he brought Brooke, Brooke's Ma and the kids with him! Yes, my porch ended up being a drunk fest! It was fun!
Corpse Bride CarrieDanny AKA Safety Vest ElvisMy littlest witchAll the kidsAll the adults

My adorable witch

We even had a boxing match!


And, that is it for October! Maybe i will actually post in November this time.

We will see!!

1 comment:

Siobhan0124 said...

OMG woman you almost made me fall off my chair. You cant be doing that to an old woman!!!!! 2 posts!