Sunday, November 25, 2007

I Don't Have Time For This...

Let's start by saying this is my mood today...
Yeah! I keep forgetting i have this blog! But, my friends cant stop reminding me that i have this here blog. Want a post? FINE!

As "Not da boss" says "Point your nose in da air and stomp your feet too!"

Here's my damn post...


Thanksgiving just passed and i realized DAMN! I didn't bring my camera! I know Ang took pics but her puter fried so who knows how long til i see those! We were at dads and i realized that my choo-choo Charlie is getting big. I remember posting this...... and now we have this......
After dinner at Fadder's i went to visit this crazy fool...

Damn these kids are getting too big for me! This time last year i had this......and now i have this......My Danielle is just about the same height as me! Damn i think i be getting old!



This time last year me and this crazy broad...... were here...... Well these fools are getting a bit too old to leave warm California! WTF! Fucking Social Distortion can kiss my ass!


Yeah, I'm in a bitchy mood today but WHATEVA!


Let's see..what else is goin on?



Look at my crazy boys! Here is "Not Da Boss" and "The Negotiator" (he wants to be promoted since the other one was demoted).


Well that is my post for the day!




Whateva..........

No comments: