Monday, December 31, 2007

If you dont wanna cry and be bitchy dont read this shit!


Happy New Year My Ass!!!!!


What's so happy about today? Hmmmm, Let me think a minute. I got it! NOT A DAMN THING! What will The Judge be doing tonight? NOTHING! This is the first year EVER that i will be spending New Years Eve alone!


My girls and DB have been out of town for a week! Today it hit me how much i miss my girls! No, i don't miss the dirty house and the diapers and the MOM IM BOREDs but it is weird being here all alone!


I could go to Murphs and hang with her but I'm not driving there alone. The bar? Nope! Done that too many times this week! I don't need another Jaegermeister hangover! Kay invited me over. I am not sure if I'm gonna go there or not! Ellyne and her entire crew are sick so i cant go there and Da Boss is going out with his boys, harem or whateva! So, that leaves the judge alone!


I just got an email from Ms. Allison. I watched this and cried my eyes out! Yep, i be in a crying kinda mood today!
Just talked to "Ms.Tater"....she be having a rough time! I told her to come here and be miserable with me! So, if she comes out then Da Judge will be drunk and if Ms. T and I end up at McK's, there might be a fight....so Ang, make sure Fadder or Boob has some bail money waiting!
Ok, enough of my miserable post....
Happy New Year!

No comments: