Thursday, June 14, 2007

Three on Thursday Time Again...

It's Thursday. Which means tomorrow is Friday. Which means tomorrow is the last day of school. Which means tomorrow starts summer vacation! Let the insanity begin!!


So, let's get on with my boring 'ol Three on Thursday post shall we?


1. I LOVE PHOTOSHOP!! Did you know that? First i downloaded Photoshop Elements. I didn't like it. Couldn't figure it out. Couldn't use any of those cool actions i see all over the Internet. So, i uninstalled it. This morning i decided to try Photoshop CS3. Can i say I LOVEEEE IT? Can you really fall in love with a software program? I didn't think i could but, yep, i did!! So, since Siobhan is ignoring me. I had to figure it out all by myself. Here is a before and after of the first attempt. Siobhan says dad looks kind of scary!!!
















BEFORE AFTER

Not too bad. Yeah, kinda scary!

So, i kept messing around with some pictures. Here is my second photoshop attempt. Not only did i use a photo action i learned how to use the framey thingy too!! Whatcha think?



















BEFORE AND AFTER
So i need a little more practice!!!

2. Kay's turning 40! Kay's turning 40!!! HA HA HA!!!

I will update you more on her "SURPRISE GIFT" on Saturday afternoon. I obviously can't tell you now what it is since Kay sometimes reads this here blog and then it wouldn't be a surprise. Now would it?All i have to say is HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and HA!!!!!!!!!

3. Now for #3. I don't know what else to write. I do not have an exciting life. It's actually kind of boring if i do say so myself. Baby Hannah is sleeping, the girls are eating lunch and i am sitting on my front porch writing. I got my front hall closet emptied, swept, cleaned and a new rod installed. Now i can actually open my front d0or all the way. No coats and sweatshirts in the way. I started a bit on the laundry room. We have wayyyyyy too much clothing for us three (Hannah doesn't count yet). Next weeks project is the playroom/scrapbook room. Danielle needs to go through all her toys. We need to get rid of old, broken or no longer used toys. I NEED MY ORGANIZED HOUSE BACK!!


OK, i am off to switch the laundry. Then i am going to head to the backyard to finish my flower boxes!! Maybe i will go and bother Kay in a bit after Hannah Baby wakes up.


So, be sure to check back here sometime Saturday afternoon for some surprise pictures! I can't wait!! HA HA HA!

1 comment:

Siobhan0124 said...

Woman please! I believe it is you that ignores everyone!