Thursday, June 7, 2007

Three On Thursday...

It is Thursday right????!!!

Three more days and one stupid and useless hour and school is officially over for the summer!! Woohoo!! Oh and Tuesday i attended the awards assembly at school for my Danielle. She received an award for 4 quarters on the honor roll. Smart Girl (just like her mommy!)


So since its Thursday...How about my Three On Thursday post!! I figured if i can post at least three things once a week , as Siobhan would say, "It's All Good!"

So, here ya go:


1: Can you say HOT? Can you say FUCKING HOT? Hotter Than Hell Hot??

Yeah, as you can tell, i don't do hot. I hate hot. I despise hot.

HOT SUCKS

Yesterday was in the low 60's, right now as i sit on my front porch it is 93 damn degrees. And why would i be sitting out here? Only because i was just opening 11 icky, sticky Popsicles for all the neighborhood kids. Why do they all congregate onto my porch? Why here?


2:Today i introduced Baby Hannah to Starbucks! My friend Dinah was pregnant and due the same week i was due with Hannah. Well, her kid cooperated and stayed in the required time :). So today we decided to meet for, as Danny would say "A coffee clutch to cackle like hens!". And that is what we did! We have decided that Baby Hannah and Baby David shall be married. It will be an arranged marriage of course. The wedding shall be paid for by the grooms family (you reading that Dinah?) Both of the little ones were on their best behavior today. No fussiness No crying No meltdowns. But, I'll have you know that the Starbucks on Main and McCormick has no changing tables. How can that be? I thought there were now changing tables everywhere? Don't mommies usually meet for coffee? HELLO MR STARBUCKS! We need changing tables. Poor Dinah had to sit on the floor and change Baby David! I took a bunch of pictures of them. I would like to post them but its hot and I'm lazy and i ain't uploading my camera at the moment. So there!!!


3: This weekend is Christal and Terry's wedding reception. Oma (Kay and Christel's mom) was at Swedish Covenant Hospital. Doctors said that she didn't have too much time to live. Christel's wedding was supposed to be June 10Th. So, instead of having her mother miss it, they got married at her bedside. I saw the video and it was pretty sad and happy too. So, this weekend is the reception. I have to get my ass in gear. I stole all of her wedding pictures and am making her an album. It is a little emotional to make. It kind of reminds me of Grandma.


OK, so that is my week in a nutshell. Not much other news on this end. Alot of baby changing, baby feeding, house cleaning, etc. etc.


So, i must go make (AKA Reheat Leftovers) dinner. I leave you with two pictures of my girls!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Just wait till Yellie comes home from highschool with her hair blue wearing that exact color on her lips, on purpose. Wear did the green lips come from?

Oh yeah, my critique of your 3 things.

1. Nice language there mommy, yellie would have a stroke if she read that.

2. I wish I had someone to go to coffee with.

3.Your so nice to make scrapbooks and albums for everyone.

Love your pics! My new post sucks!

CB-be-ME said...

Danielle was wearing her new green candy lipstick from Wisconsin. Tuna tried it and liked it. Though there wasnt much left so your kid didnt get the lips!
1. Yeah, she would kill me
2. You know where i live
3. Yeah, im a nice person DUH! Cant believe you are only just now figuring that out!!
I like your new post!!