Saturday, September 15, 2007

I'm in hell...

Meatball hell that is!


This is what i was up to ALL DAY yesterday! Along with the 9 gazillion meatballs, i also made two pots of gravy! My house smelled so yummy. But, by the end of the night i was so grossed out by the meat and sauce and such that i ordered a pizza!!! At one point i had 6 girls sitting in my kitchen rolling meatballs. I have never seen kids so excited to help cook. Katie is always right up there in my face ready to help! Her mama don't cook!! (Hi Kay!) So every chance she gets she will spend forever in my kitchen helping. And you know that works out for Kay too! She left here with dinner for her and Kev!!

So why a gazillion meatballs you ask? Well, according to my lovely brother, "Why hire a caterer when you have Dad and Carrie?" So as I'm sitting here gagging at the smell of this food, Dad is now cutting twenty pounds of Italian Sausage and peppers and making mostacolli! Today is Roberts housewarming party! Speaking of that, i have a photo to frame!

Every Christmas Bobby gives me a picture of himself! I have his pics all over my house. So, what should i give him for his housewarming? A picture of ME of course. This is the picture i framed for him. But, I'm not actually GIVING it to him. I am going to put it in his house somewhere so he will eventually see it!! HA HA HA!

Well, children and mommy needs to bathe, car needs to be packed and coffee needs to be drunk! Update tomorrow with pictures from Bobby's!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I was gonna say that your in my driveway but now your here watching me write this...adios

Lori said...

Is it very difficult to make meatballs? I've been thinking about trying sometime.