Friday, September 7, 2007

School's Back In Session!!

So this week all the kids started skool!! Yeah!!!!! I actually got to sit on my porch and read a book in complete silence. I had no girls begging for a trip to 7-11, no kickball arguments and no begging for Mario! (Speaking of Mario, "The Negotiator" and I are on the last level of Mario 1!!!!!!!!!! We will beat it soon enough if you were wondering!)
So, since Tuesday my house has been pretty much SPOTLESS! No kids have been trampling in and out all day, no teenagers (and the protector) eating all my food in the basement! My porch has been minus "The Court" since Monday! All the kids are in the house by 730!! WooHoo!!
Just have to share a cute picture of my girls! See how big Hannah is getting and how grown-up my yellie is!?!?
You wouldn't believe how much i have accomplished on Hannah's album this week. I ran to Michael's over the weekend and got the new "Rockstar" collection which i am loving. I went to Target (twice) yesterday and got tons of new chipboard for $1 in the dollar spot! (so get your ass in gear Siobhan!)
This weekend is the St. Margaret Mary's Chuckwagon. Danny has cooked for it for as far back as i can remember. Fadder, Ang and The Tuna might come and visit. It's supposed to only be in the 70's this weekend. I am sick of this hot weather.
Next weekend is Robert's housewarming party. I have 200 freaking meatballs to roll and cook. That should be fun dontcha think? I think I'm gonna "hire" The Negotiator to help. I feed that kid enough! He owes me. But the only downside of that is he might he more than he cooks!! I already gave Robert his gift. (See Pic) It's called a "Vintage Shadow Box". I thought it was kinda weird but dad said he had it saved to his favorites! He said he put it on the wall right when you walk into his house. Everyone who has seen it says it looks nice!

Well, football season has officially started. I finally gave in and bought Danny the Olin Kreutz jersey that he has been begging for! The day he got it, he put it on, stole the negotiator's jewelry and ghetto-posed for us!
T and I have been playing with the settings on my camera. Here is the picture we finally got (after a million shoots) of the moon the other night. We are learning!
That's all for now. I need to get dinner ready!
L8R!




No comments: