Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Law Lady, My Protector and Tom..

That's the usual three you will see on my porch every, single evening.


I am "The Law Lady" AKA "The Law". Daniel gave me that name since I'm always the one out there while all the rugrats are running around. I enforce the law! I dont know where the hell that came from! None of those brats listen to me!!!

"My Protector" AKA "Golans" is Daniel! He protects me from any Rogers Park evils! I got a problem and he helps me! He stepped in and became my new McKellin's bodyguard. He kicks rotten children off my porch, moves my furniture and helps me empty bottles!

(Don't you just love that smile? :)



"Tom" is Tom! HA! Tommy is here everyday! He calls to make sure Hannah is awake and he plays with her, makes her crack the hell up! He feeds, dresses her and changes her diaper. Although, he hasnt been brave enough to change any of her "Atomic" diapers! He will soon enough though! Tommy is my Mario Partner! We can spend HOURS in the basement playing that damn thing (Stupid level 8!).

So, those two are my new buddies! They leave me everynight cracking the hell up! I dont think i have laughed this much in a long time. Goofy boys!

No comments: