Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sorry if I haven't answered your calls but...

I've been busy getting this done!

Other than that, i have been trying to recover from one hell of a surgery! Damn this one is painful! I can barely get my ass up off the chair without screaming! But, I've had lots of people helping me!


Danielle, my nurse/nanny has been on the job! She helps me with whatever i need. Tonight as i came into my room to sit i found a note on the chair "Mom, look on your table, love Danielle" so i look on my table and there's a letter from her "Dear Mom, I fixed your recliner for you. There is two pillows and a blanket. P.S. I cleared your table and put everything away. PPS I put away your laptop. PPPS I love you lots and your the best mom ever PPPPS I fixed everything so you can sleep good. Love you so much. Love Danielle!" Isn't she the best?

Well, i leave you with a picture of my Popsicle loving Hannah!

No comments: