Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Good morning all....now please kill me now...

OK, i have gotten some, shall we say, comments that my blog is no longer the family blog that it was intended to be! Ummmmmm Ma, STOP YELLING AT ME FOR MY LANGUAGE!!! I'M A BIG GIRL AND I CAN USE MY BIG GIRL WORDS!



Anyways...really not much has happened since my last bitchy post. We received sad news on Monday. Harry Applebaum died. He had a massive heart attack. It sucks! We have the funeral tomorrow and we will be sittin
shiva. Danny is pretty broken up about this. Harry was such a good guy and it is sad that he is gone. Tomorrow will be pretty rough on all of us.



In happier news i don't have to work Monday. YIPPPEEE!!!! I was supposed to cover a clinic or two since there were too many people out on FMLA. But, Sue said everyone is back! Well, i guess i can sleep late Monday for a change!!


So Matchoo found
this site!! I haven't laughed so much in FOREVER! It "translates" just about any website into "Fo Shnizzle" talk!! Tooooo damn funny!! Here is Ang's blog translated and here is my blog!!!



I have laundry to do, bills to pay and a crabby sick baby to tend to! I leave you with a picture of the "Original Pinup Gangsta". I just abso-fucking-lutely love this picture! I took it at the Social Distortion concert in 2004!

L8R

No comments: