Sunday, December 2, 2007

I got permission to swear Bitches...

Whats up!!!!!!!!!!!
So last night was another one of those "Crazy McKellins" nights!
Kristen and I met up with Steve!
All i can say is Me+Kristen+Lotsa Booze=TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!
We had a fucking blast!
Everyone there (other than us 3) was 60 years old or older!
All the men were watching football and it was just a tad bit BORING!
So, what do us girls do? We put a few (too many) $$ into the Jukebox!
I think us singing Panteras "Yesterday Don't Mean Shit" scared the shit outta those old fools!
A few too many beers and a couple too many Jaegerbombs later and we were dancing and there was some hugging and kissing and a few "I love yous" and (here it comes ma) swearing like fucking sailors!
Our asses stumbled home in the damn Chicago ice storm!
(Thanks Siobhan, you sent this shit here!)
We woke up feeling a bit under the weather! But, we took some hangover meds and drank us a pot of coffee and we were all good!
BTW, next time remind me to leave da cell at home! Carrie+Complete Drunkenness=Bad texts (again). But no one be mad! Some still love me! Some regained their title! And all is good!
I'm Out...........

1 comment:

Siobhan0124 said...

Nice Myspace pic woman!
The storms start in Chicago and come to NJ. You send them here!