Friday, November 6, 2009

Was a good day.......................

Danielle had no skool today so it was Me, Tommy and the girls all day! We started out the morning by me and the girls sharpening crayons and saving the shavings. Then once Tommy decided to get his lazy ass outta bed (1030ish) we started collecting leaves for our "When hannah is sleeping" art project!
Hannah decided to attack Danielle while she was sititng in the grass!!
Then she took her "baby" (elmo) for a walk in her stroller.
Moved onto the backyard where Danielle decided to be a tough guy and attack her mommy....
HA! That didnt work...I attacked her, sat on her shoulders and kissed her faced til she begged for mercy!!
Then it was naptime for all!
After naptime Hannah and I decided to do Mot's hair....Isnt he cute? Then it was Hannahs turn, then Mommys then Danielles!!!
The girls went to dinner with Danny, came back and goofed around a lil bit then we put Hannah to bed....Thats when Tommy decided to be The Incredible Hulk and rip off his shirt....Im always calling him fat so he showed me his Demi Moore pose....not knowing i had the camera! (he's gonna kill me!!) So then he asked for a tshirt...>He didn't specify what kind of tshirt....So Danielle gave him a pretty pink striped tank top!!! OK, that's my post for today! Here's all the pics!! ENJOY!!!


My pregnant boyfriend.........(Don't kill me tom!)
My Danielle............ Goofy!

Mot and Hannah's hair!



Mommy and Hannah hair!




My girl...





Taking her baby for a stroll...





Hannah got her big sister!









Pretty in pink...










Mommy got her with kisses!









Trying to attack mommy...


No comments: