Friday, May 25, 2007

BEWARE... Lots of pictures :)

So, i figure if i blog once a month that will be fine right?!?!?! HA!! You have seen the name of my blog right? SO, don't give me any grief. I don't want to hear it!!







Hannah Baby is now 10 weeks old! TEN WEEKS!!!!!! Boy this is going by so fast. She is growing and growing. As of May 16Th, she was 9 lbs 04 oz. She has doubled. The difference in her is amazing. She is a "real" baby now. She even wears "real" clothes and "real" diapers!!!










(Look how big she is!!!)







Dad had a BBQ last weekend. Was lots of fun. He put a big ol turkey on the rotisserie.
It was yummy. Ang made bruschetta... My favorite. I order it from restaurants all the time and its just not the same.

I brought Katie with to dads. The girls never left the pool. Gordon was over with AnnaKaren. They had a blast. Baby Charlie was asleep most of the time. But, once he woke up he went right to the pool. He even said "YELLIE!" Too cute!!















Whenever Robert or Kacy are around they steal my camera. So, when i came home and uploaded my pictures there were 351 pictures!!! I think i took 5 of those!!











Well, time to pack! Wisconsin time again! Let's hope for good weather!!
Toodles!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Hello there and thanks for stopping by my blog. I don't know how u came across it but I'm always excited to meet new people that do! Also congratulations on your new arrival! She's adorable!!!

In order for me to send you your questions, you will need to post an email addy if you plz in my comments and I will email them out to u;)