Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Interview Me...

If you want to participate:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me”, or words to that effect.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions, but I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You have to include this explanation, and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1. What do you think your greatest accomplishment is so far in life? I think my biggest accomplishment in life, so far, is being a mommy!! Never thought i would be a mommy let alone a mommy to two daughters!

2. What inspires you to be creative...whether it be scrapbooking or other outlets? My kids and my family inspire my creativity. 99% of my scrapbooking/albums are of my family and my kids. It helps to have very photogenic family members!

3. What is freedom to you, yourself personally? Freedom means being able to do what you want and say what you want, when you want and where you want!

4. What type of things whether it be a painting, nature or whatever, artistically appeals to you? I love taking pictures of nature. Closeups of flowers, the leaves on the tree, snow on the ground, etc.

5. Describe where you see yourself 10 years from now. 10 years from now i will be, gasp, 40 years old!! I will have a 10 year old and a 17 year old. I cant picture Danielle as a teenager yet!!! I hope to be a nurse by then living in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin.

Wisconsin update and pictures soon...

2 comments:

Renee said...

Hey great answers and thanks for taking the interview challenge!! Cheers

Angie said...

Ewww....that last question freaked me out. I don't want to think about 40, geeez.